At IVI, we look for the very best healthcare professionals to provide the very best service for our patients. We believe in permanent contracts, a healthy work-life balance and above all, job satisfaction with enjoyment in what you do.
We deeply value the importance of research and teaching among our medical and scientific teams. We take part in the most important international forums, leading new advances in assisted reproductive technology every year.
If you would like to work with us at our IVI London clinic, you can find our latest vacancies below.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]. Please include the role that you are applying for in the subject of your email.
We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant/Phlebotomist to join our IVI London clinic team, assisting the nursing staff. The post holder will take responsibility for co-coordinating key aspects of service provision, actively maintaining a high standard of care in accordance with IVI’s policies and procedures and the quality management manual. They will be aware of the responsibilities and limitations of a Healthcare Assistant.
Main duties include:
- Using a variety of sources of information to assess the couples’ needs and understand the knowledge that underpins this assessment.
- Implementing and evaluating basic care for a couple with collaboration from a registered nurse or midwife.
- Undertaking core clinical activities to ensure patients are comfortable and their privacy and dignity are maintained at all times.
- Carrying out agreed components of care in collaboration with a registered nurse or midwife, but without the need for close supervision, including assisting the medical team with oocyte retrievals, cyst aspirations and surgical retrieval of sperm.
- Maintaining accurate, legible and legally substantive records of care.
- Taking routine blood samples as directed by a member of the nursing team.
- Working with the management team to collect and prepare data for audit and reports.
- Good standard of education
- NVQ Level 2
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
- Evidence of post-basic training
Job type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Flexible working options: No
[CTA blue button] [CTA text: Apply [mailto:[email protected]]]